[Ambassadors] APAC ambassadors meeting log. 15th March, 2009, 0300 UTC.

Rangeen Basu sherry151 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 08:11:22 UTC 2009

> <susmit> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA/Regions
> <susmit> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/India/Regions

Really liked this idea. Great job.

> <inode0> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Campus_Ambassadors

How to become. I have guys in my college who can really do this job.

> <susmit> please have a look at https://fedorahosted.org/freemedia/
> <shambo> susmit i am not getting the concept of opening and closing of
ticket
> <susmit> log in with your fas account.
> <shambo> ok
> <susmit> view tickets
> <susmit>  Pending Requests, APAC, Ordered By Country.

How am i supposed to accept the requests for India. There are so many of
them. How am I supposed to know if anyone is from a place close enough for
me to service. Is there a easier way or do I have to check the tickets to
actually know that. Help appreciated.

Regards

--
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury