[Ambassadors] APAC ambassadors meeting log. 15th March, 2009, 0300 UTC.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 08:22:34 UTC 2009

>> <susmit> please have a look at https://fedorahosted.org/freemedia/
>> <shambo> susmit i am not getting the concept of opening and closing of
>> ticket
>> <susmit> log in with your fas account.
>> <shambo> ok
>> <susmit> view tickets
>> <susmit>  Pending Requests, APAC, Ordered By Country.
>
> How am i supposed to accept the requests for India. There are so many of
> them. How am I supposed to know if anyone is from a place close enough for
> me to service. Is there a easier way or do I have to check the tickets to
> actually know that. Help appreciated.

Log in and you will find a number of lists.
If you open the APAC pending request report, you will find Indian
requests under country India.

At the top, you will find a serach field.
If you want to narrow down within India, simply search with "Durgapur"
or "Midnapore" or "West Bengal" .

--
Regards,
Susmit.