[Ambassadors] RE: Please Reply To This ...

Brian Graham yan at twistedkitten.com
Mon Mar 16 01:23:37 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

Thanks for coming back to me, I don't wear glasses but probably should!!!
So whats the dealio?  No-one in the UK is organising anything?  I heard
things about Birmingham in July that sounds like it may be pretty cool.
Well Nottingham is not far, Wales maybe a bit further, maybe we should hook
something up and do the Fedora thing???

My story here is that I got involved with Red Hat many years ago, mainly for
home stuff, at the time I was involved in some pretty heavy UNIX stuff, then
I ended up working for a Microsoft Provider, but having been in the place
now for 9 years I am starting to convert the company into looking into other
avenues, I have always kept an eye on Fedora but only recently really had
the time available to start being active in the community.  Then what with
the Credit Crunch, or Credit Squeeze or whatever they are calling it this
week!!!  I can already see the market place changing, people are asking for
more and more, and Linux in my companies case Fedora can really supply the
goods.  We shipped our first Fedora server about a year back, and now we are
shipping fedora boxes regularly.

Anyway if you don't fancy us lot putting something together then thats cool
too, it is always nice to meet new Linux minded people :-)

So whats your deals?  How did you guys get involved so to speak?

Anyway's thanks for coming back to me and hope to hear from you soon.

Best Wishes

Brian