[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting Summary from 2009-03-17

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Mar 18 09:21:11 UTC 2009

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009, inode0 wrote:

>  - Inquiry about OLF, we need to find an a good owner for OLF

I pinged Jeffrey Tadlock about a week ago just to check in with him and
see how he's doing, but haven't yet heard anything back.

> * Budget Review [https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA/Budget]
>
>   - $750 line item added for FAD F12
>
>   - Small item added for the Florida Linux Show
>
>   - $1,000 budgeted for SELF, agree to release on May 1 if still available

So, should I hold off on making this payment until May 1?

>   - Discussion about swag budget (tattoos, case badges, shirts)
>
>   - Discussion of banners and banner stands for event boxes

==

I also updated the shipping line item on the budget page.  I'll be doing
a larger budget update across of all CommArch in the next week or so --
I just need to get into a Red Hat office where I can spend half a day
working on it.

--Max