[Ambassadors] Re: Formation of KGEC LUG.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 14:42:05 UTC 2009

> We will surely try out all these stuff, but for the time being, I am
> concentrating on establishing a stable LUG in our college.
> I will do need the community guidance and help but presently, we need
> to create users than developers.
> We plan to do these stuff after we get sufficient response and users.

Just a word of advice, you need a stable mix of users and developers
to build a successful LUG. You may concentrate on uses right now, but
at the same time work on something.

Once you get some contribution from your lug to some upstream project,
visibility and support from community will automatically increase.
Also, it adds skills to your members.

What you are doing is great...but set the goal as not just usage, but
also contribution.

> Thanks for your support and please do always guide us with the work we
> need to do. Sorry the late reply. I am facing a lot of problems due to
> limited hrs of internet access in my college. I will do try to give my
> best.

To say the other way, when you need any help, ask!!! :)

Thanks and keep up the good work.

--
Regards,
Susmit.