[Ambassadors] [froscon-speaker] Call for Papers FrOSCon 2009 (fwd)

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Mar 24 19:10:30 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:35:37 +0100
Subject: [froscon-speaker] Call for Papers FrOSCon 2009

Hi everyone,

although it has been a while since last FrOSCon, I would like to once
again thank you for having made this very successful event possible. The
general feedback and the feedback about the program was once again
overwhelmingly positive.

Meanwhile, preparations for the fourth edition of FrOSCon are well
underway. This year's FrOSCon takes place on August 22nd/23rd 2009.

We thought you might be interested to hear that the Call for Papers has
just started. You can find all information at

http://www.froscon.de/programm/call-for-papers.html (german)

http://www.froscon.de/en/program/call-for-papers.html (english)

You can once again submit talks and workshops through our conference
planning system at http://cfp.froscon.de.

Although we updated the system to the latest version, all account data
has been migrated, so you can just log in with your existing username
and password (or press cancel at the login window and request a new
password).

Please note that in Pentabarf the personal description is unique to a
conference, so when you log in now, you will find these fields empty.
Fill in something along the lines of "copy from last year" and we will
just copy over last year's description.

We would love to see all of you again in August.

Kind regards

David (for the FrOSCon team)