[Ambassadors] Reminder: get tickets for HAR2009 soon if you're still interested

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 01:48:22 UTC 2009

Hi List,

Just a reminder. In less than a week, the prices for tickets to HAR
2009 are going up 100 euros. I am not planning on asking for an
extensive budget for this event, because there is very little interest
in having a full Fedora presence. Still, i plan on having some
informal kind of Fedora Activity day if anyone else comes. I also plan
on branding a tent with a Fedora logo and making sure there is at
least some kind of presence there.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HAR2009

If you're interested in camping at a former communist activities
center, meeting other computer programmers and hackers, discussing
security and information issues, enjoying Dutch gezelligheid and
possibly even seeing the CCC spaceship, sign up. If you'd rather just
sit around at home, then don't.  Just remember, tickets now are 155
EUR, but will soon be a full 250 EUR.

If you already have, or are about to buy tickets, let me know.
Sometime in the middle of June, i'm going to start coordinating the
rest of the details. If you've never been to the Netherlands, or are
just coming from far away, i will help organize all the little details
for you to make it easier to come. I'll be making sure there will be
tents, sleeping bags, train tickets, and any other housing you might
need before and/or after the event available.

-Yaakov