Revisiting FADNA (was: Re: [Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting Summary from 2008-12-17)

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Mar 27 17:00:52 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 10:17 +0100, Max Spevack wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Mar 2009, Max Spevack wrote:
>
> > What does our Fedora contingent at the event look like?
> >
> > Based on that, what sort of goals make sense for a FAD?
>
> Are there any contributors in the WA area who have never come to an
> event, but who might be enticed by a FAD with the right kind of hackfest
> surrounding it?

Actually I think I got confused.  At one point there was talk of doing a
Fedora Ambassadors Day (which has a acronym collision).  Now I think
Karsten Wade is chartering a van from Cali and driving up to WA, picking
people up along the way to go to LFNW.

I honestly don't know how many people are going to show.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!