[Ambassadors] mentorship, sponsorship, etc.

Ewan Luca ewanluca at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 17:53:11 UTC 2009

> I started https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Quick_guide. As
> > of today little progress has been achieved...
>
> I'm sorry if I can't work actviely on thas stuff now, but, due to
> language barrier, creating some interesting content require time, and,
> surely, a 99% attention only to this stuff (I can suggests resource to
> be used, but having a guide written in a not so good english is
> something that could be useless).
>

> Francesco Ugolini

Same language barriers might have made my statement sound like an
accusation. This is not the case. I was just trying to say that I think this
project should not be abandoned.

I think the welcome message[1] contains a lot usefull informations you can
> follow. We enhance this permanent as soon as someone makes a good
> suggestion.
> If you think we need more details - feel free to enhance the content behind
> the links!

The message makes perfect sense to me now. Back then was too much
information to take in.