[Ambassadors] EdTech Day follow-up

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Fri Mar 27 20:45:10 UTC 2009

David Nalley wrote:
> So it sounds like this was a 'I heard about this at the last minute'
> type event?

Sorry should have answered this one too - Yes this was last minute.  Feb
15 is when I started working on the event.

I heard about the conference in passing and then was reminded about it
on the last day of registration.

I emailed asking if I could be put on the mailing list for next year and
to inquire about the possibility of giving a presentation even though I
wouldn't get a booth (I was pretty sure they were sold out).

The presentation was approved so I emailed my LUG to ask if anyone
wanted to ride to Ithaca with me.  That's when I learned about the
Ithaca Free Software guys and the rest of the plans.

~Karlie