DVD Media Printed Face Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

Frank Murphy (Frankly3D) frankly3d at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 21:15:35 UTC 2009

Marspet ** wrote:
> oh ok
> so normally the dvd's have a print on them?
> if you're going to do a resend can i have the 32 bit workstation
> version? I think I had a ticket for a server one can't remember now.

I'll get that in the mail tomorrow.
As far as I know the Printed Media, are kept for Organised events,
Fossdem, Software Freedom Day etc.. Open to correction on that.

There is a page of cover tmeplates, where you can grab the covers if
necessary: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F10

Frank