DVD Media Printed Face Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

kelum dissanayake hekelum at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 05:33:17 UTC 2009

Hi,this is Kelum from Sri Lanka.
I'm a student at Sri Lanka institute of Information Technology.
We are currently using fedora and xp dual boot pcs' in our labs.
but our laptops and home pcs' are not using Fedora.. caz we don't have
fedora dvd with us.
if anyone sponser me with this there is over 2000 students in the
university.

regards