[Ambassadors] Re: Open Source Dev talk Follow-up (Karlie Robinson)

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Sun Mar 29 11:50:23 UTC 2009

ali r wrote:
> well if you did all that in 30 minutes and at least there was a small
> group of students who understood what you said, then you did a great
> job :)  cheers!

I wouldn't go that far!

While the Group was small, I told them we've been expecting to see them
on IRC and the Mailing list.  The faster they began using our resources
the faster they'll meet our group and understand what's going on.

Things like setting up repo accounts with GIT, all I needed to tell them
was that's what we'd be using and to point them to the experts waiting
to help.

~Karlie