[Ambassadors] F11 Release Events Contest

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Sun May 24 00:57:34 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 4:52 AM, Francesco Ugolini
<fugolini at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> FAmSCo is working organizing a contest that will involve F11 Release Events.
>
> We will evaluate event reports (photos, blog posts etc.), paying
> attention to the organization (read
> http://blog.mrtomlinux.org/index.php?post/HowTo-run-a-successful-IP,
> thanks to Thomas Canniot) and everything that could help your event to
> be a Fedora Style one.
>
> During the next days we will give you more details about it.
>
> So, if you haven't think about it yet, this could be an interesting reason.
>
> Regards
>
> Francesco Ugolini

Dear Francesco,

I am willingly to bring Nicaraguan event to this contest.
The expectation has been so high over here that we ended up making two events.
One will be kind of warm up, before the big event.

Please keep me posted.

Best regards

--
Neville