[Ambassadors] eLiberatica 09 thank you all

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 26 17:11:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

thanks to all who made eLiberatica 09 a success.

You all made a great job to spread our Vision of Fedora in Countries where
Fedora is not so well known.

Lucian thanks for providing the opportunity to present our Project!
Max and Gerold thanks for the budget!
Special Thanks to Jeroen, who was our speaker at this event and to Nicu, who
was the Organizer of our Presence and together with his fellows he made a
perfect Ambassador Job - besides he did not want to become a Ambassador ;)

Find some blog posts about this event:
http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2009/05/eliberatica-day-1.html
http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2009/05/eliberatica-day-2.html
http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2009/05/conclusions-to-eliberatica.html
http://kanarip.livejournal.com/13683.html
http://kanarip.livejournal.com/13985.html
http://alexxed.com/2009/05/eliberated.html
http://mapleoin.bluepink.ro/perma/eLiberatica-aftermath

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688