[Ambassadors] Fedora 11 Release Party: wageningen NL

loupgaroublond at gmail.com loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:56:13 UTC 2009

Hey All,

Alex and i have scheduled a release party for Wageningen on the 12th.  You can find more information here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora11Wau

We'll be having a gezellig barbeque, install fest, hackfest around the camp fire, and as much beer as you can drink. We can also arrange for a place for you to stay if you're coming from 'verwegistan' (very far away), or if you prefer, you can just camp outside, so bring your tent and sleeping bag.

Hope to see you there!

-Yaakov