[Ambassadors] Re: F11 Release Events Contest

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Sat May 30 17:53:40 UTC 2009

With the previous email, FAmSCo announced the Fedora 11 Release Events Contest.

We discussed about what could be considered a good prize: we have
decided to give the possibility to the winner to join her/his regional
FUDCon.

I invite whoever want to join the contest to: organize a Release
Events, write a report (e.g. photos, but sure, don't worry if you
can't be able to materially do them) and, at last but not least, enjoy
the emotion to share with other your experience and all the amazing
features F11 has.

Sure you'll get this opportunity

Francesco