[Ambassadors] Re: FAD @ LFNW

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Sat May 2 19:09:11 UTC 2009

Clint sums it up very eloquently -- I can't add anything to that. On the
"triage" aspect, I could have done better on that -- that was my role -- but
I was juggling a couple of things at once and couldn't give any of the
things I was doing the attention they individually deserved.

I'm trying to get to a point where I can write a final blog item about LFNW
-- a lot of this thing called "life" is getting in the way -- where I'll
address several issues.

I'll be contributing to the FAD how-to wiki page.

Larry Cafiero