[Ambassadors] Singapore-based Fedora Ambassadors - You are Invited: Fedora 11 Launch in Singapore - Briefing on Thursday 7 May 09 @ 7pm

Harish Pillay hpillay at redhat.com
Mon May 4 01:41:11 UTC 2009

Singapore-based Fedora Ambassadors -

Hi.  Please see the note below.  I am working with Red Hat marketing
to help with Fedora 11 launch in Singapore.  I am looking at the
FAs in Singapore to be an integral part of this effort and would
welcome your participation in the briefing and subsequent planning.

Please reply directly to Jasmine please.

See you all on Thursday.

Harish

Fedora 11 Launching in Singapore

Fedora 11, a Linux-based operating system, is making its debut in
Singapore on 27 May and we would like to conduct these introduction
presentations at your schools.
Some of the cool features include:
*	20 Second Startup - Reach the login screen in 20 seconds from
bootup.
*	Firefox 3.1 - Customize your web browser more effectively,
better fitting your individual needs.
*	Thunderbird 3 - Enjoy more features with this open source
cross-platform email and usenet client-based client.
*	Windows Cross-compiler - Build and test full-featured Windows
programs, from the comfort of the Fedora system, without needing to use
Windows.
Red Hat is calling for student leaders, interested to be part of this
launch project, to meet with us. We want to share our ideas and plans on
this highly anticipated launch with you.