[Ambassadors] Fedora - Africa

Samuel Teyemensah tymensk at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 14:38:10 UTC 2009

Hi everyone, it is a good thing that our brothers in latin america want to help us. i am Teyemensah Samuel Kubi, an ambassador in Ghana, West Africa. Eventhough I may not be very active on the internet, I have been working with about ten schools in my area who are willing to use fedora in the ICT labs provided we can give technical support (training on usage. I have also successfully organised three local events between December 2008 and now. the good news is that one of the schools have allowed us to use their internet connection to download the fedora ISOs which we reproduce and distribute among the students of the schools and interested people in the communites.

I would like Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira to tell me when we can submit a website for hosting on their server. We have already started planning a website for our fedora community in Ghana.
thanks.