[Ambassadors] [Ambassador] How can I protect my user wiki page ?

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 11 15:53:30 UTC 2009

> Someone tried to change my user wiki page on the Fedora Project page by
> adding some false and inappropriate information, so I need to know how can I
> prevent this? Do I have to protect my page?

Only registered users are allowed to modify wiki pages (correct me if Im wrong).

The particular edit you seem to be referring to is:
http://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User%3AThecyber&diff=100993&oldid=87343

This was made by a known user:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Akrem001

Not sure if you can protect your page (or if that's even desired) but
surely complaining about this user to the appropriate persons would be
great.

Who are you supposed to contact in such a case ? I have no idea :)

I'd suggest you to try the fedora-wiki mailing list...

Regards,