[Ambassadors] Re: Start of F11 Marketing and Press Push

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue May 12 12:19:33 UTC 2009

On Mon, 11 May 2009, Jack Aboutboul wrote:

> The press push for Fedora 11 will be in full effect starting tomorrow.
> Below is what I will post to the Fedora planet and submit to other
> news channels tomorrow.  Something will be posted about this to
> announce list tomorrow. Also, this is what should be distributed by
> the NDN folks and please ambassadors and others if you can help drum
> up support by linking to this, that would be great.

Places it should go:

Fedora Marketing List
Fedora Ambassadors List
Planet Fedora
News Distribution Network
  - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_press_publications
  - Any press generated should go into the press archive

Ultimately we'll want to take a few of our news items and turn them into
something for Red Hat's Press Blog also.

--Max