[Ambassadors] Clarification Needed

Zach Oglesby oglesbyzm at gmail.com
Wed May 13 23:05:10 UTC 2009

Linux is also trademarked maybe we should stop using that as well.

Zach Oglesby
GPG Key - 1378F79F
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Zoglesby

On May 13, 2009 6:39 PM, "Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)" <
bochecha at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

>> Fedora is free regarding the code. Debian is somehow « freeer » as >>
they also consider trademar...
Yes, that sentance of mine was definitely not clear. Language bareer
and all this stuff.

Thanks for clarifying it, that's actually what I meant by « they
consider trademark freedom » :)

>> However, if you are concerned about this particular issue, you can >>
replace the « fedora-logos...
Didn't know about the generic-release{,-notes} packages, only about
the generic-logos. Learning everytime :)

Regards,