[Ambassadors]Wiki Page for articles and corrections

Mani A a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Thu May 14 00:14:45 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 7:17 PM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:
> Rahul just directed me to the actual press archives that are already
> being maintained.. This page could **only be about the articles that
> need corrections**..

> The queue system sounds perfect to me.. I could make the tables but
> someone will please have to do the guidelines part etc.. I'm really not
> qualified enough for that.. :)

Article Title
Source
General Remarks
Severity of Disinformation --> Very Severe/ Severe/ Medium / Low
Relevant passages (link to another local location )
Action  Required --->
Assigned To --->
Resolution -->

> Should i move the page to "article corrections" ?? Please suggest a
> name.

Modify it completely

"Media Watch"

"Against Disinformation"

> We will need to publicize this page so people know they are supposed to
> refer to it before absorbing data that floats around (check up if its
> correct or not)..

The page maintainer can send mails to relevant lists and blog about it.

Look for a 'Fedora Myths' page

Best

A. Mani

--