[Ambassadors] Aussie ambassadors?

Tim Casey tim at timjcasey.com
Fri May 22 16:07:45 UTC 2009

I'd like to put a call out for any ambassadors in the land down under
(Australia)...

I have access to facilities in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth, (they're
basically classrooms, I work for a college and have full support of our IT
management to run any fedora events at any of our campuses).  Free wi-fi is
available at our main campus in Melbourne (thanks to
Internode<https://hotspot.internode.on.net/>...
could also be organised at other locations), I could organise a projector,
plus duplication of F11 install media etc, and put on light refreshments.

I don't have the time to organise an event on my own, is there anyone else
that would like to assist?

Tim