[Ambassadors] Connecticut film festival

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Wed May 27 20:30:09 UTC 2009

Just a ping to see if anyone is interested and close enough to
represent Fedora at the Connecticut Film Festival.
Why would you want to show off Fedora at a film festival? Well first
because there is a heavy free software content to begin with. I've
learned that people from Blender and FSF are already speaking, and
plan to have booths.
This would be a great opportunity to get in front of some creative
types and show off Fedora to a group that traditionally we wouldn't be
able to get in front of, and perhaps to recruit some talent for the
recently rebooted design team.
http://ctfilmfest.bside.com/2009/schedule/week/type/interactive