[Ambassadors] Media and Content for next week 6/1-6/8

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Thu May 28 18:34:21 UTC 2009

Hey All,

Seeing as that we slipped another week, I don't think we should stop the
barrage of podcast and interviews that are coming out.  There are a few
more topics that I think I can cover, and will present them here as a
sort of schedule for next week.

Again, for those of who are interested in doing a non-english podcast,
there were some good ideas and I think we should move ahead with some of
those.  If you are seriously interested, please reply all to this email
with a proposal and outline.  I will not be around Friday to help, but
will be back online on Sunday.  Max, Paul and anyone else should be able
to help you.  Paul put together a great tutorial on how to record a
podcast through fedora talk voip which can be found here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_make_a_podcast

My proposed topics for print interview and/or podcast are as follows:

Ext4 with Eric Sandeen
Thunderbird 3 with Chris Aillon
Fingerprint Auth with Bastein Nocera
20 Second Startup with Harald Hoyer

Please let me know what you think of those and if interested in doing a
non-english podcast.

Thanks,
Jack