[Ambassadors] Re: F11 Release Events Contest

Alexander Alexander at mrtoasted.com
Sat May 30 23:55:29 UTC 2009

Maybe we need a top three of events, with prizes accordingly ;)

At the moment there are 13 events registered an the wiki:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party#Upcoming_Release_Parties_-_Fedora_11

And I'm sure there will be some more of which there must be some really
original ones.

I agree that for team-efforts something for the whole group/team/location
would be more
appropriate then to seclude one person from the group and give them a
personal prize.

I am not sure what would be a cool prizes to give to the most original
groups though,
any other ideas/suggestions?

grtz,
Alexander/dreamer