Fwd:Re: [Ambassadors] Re: F11 Release Events Contest

Amirtham purendra raman bala bamirthampr at in.com
Sun May 31 01:27:34 UTC 2009

 With Love B.A p Raman Original message From:Alexander< Alexander at mrtoasted.com >Date: 31 May 09 05:25:29Subject:Re: [Ambassadors] Re: F11 Release Events ContestTo: fedoraambassadorslist at redhat.comMaybe we need a top three of events, with prizes accordingly ;)At the moment there are 13 events registered an the wiki:https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseParty#UpcomingReleasePartiesFedora11 And I'm sure there will be some more of which there must be some really original ones.I agree that for teamefforts something for the whole group/team/location would be moreappropriate then to seclude one person from the group and give them a personal prize. I am not sure what would be a cool prizes to give to the most original groups though,any other ideas/suggestions?grtz,Alexander/dreamerOn Sun, May 31, 2009 at 12:58 AM, Neville A. Crosswrote: On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 11:17 AM, inode0wrote:>> We discussed about what could be considered a good prize: we have >> decided to give the possibilit
 y to the winner to join her/his regional >> FUDCon. >>This is a wonderful prize, but only if the event is a one man show. If this is a team effort will be awkward to choose who is going to have the trip of his or her life.If it comes to me, I will change that prize (without remorse) for having one of the prominent fedora people coming here (to Nicaragua) and giving some talks. That way, all people in the team can benefit. It also will skyrocket the promotion work that one ambassador is doing in one area. But I sure will understand people keeping the proposed prize, as it is nice to go on trips.Just my two cents!Any way, I will give my best, just because I will love to have my country name be commented ;) Neville https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Yn1v Linux User # 473217 Fedoraambassadorslist mailing list Fedoraambassadorslist at redhat.com https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedoraambassadorslist