[Ambassadors] Re: F11 Release Events Contest

Francesco Ugolini francesco at ephisia.org
Sun May 31 11:01:16 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 1:55 AM, Alexander <Alexander at mrtoasted.com> wrote:
> I agree that for team-efforts something for the whole group/team/location
> would be more
> appropriate then to seclude one person from the group and give them a
> personal prize.

Every events will receive the support they need, like "normal" events
we will adopt the same policy to reimburse events cost (see
/FedoraEvents to learn more about Reimbursement policy).

BTW, stay sure we will find a way to prize the team that work behind
the prize :) Naturally we will talk with the winner if she/he want to
modify the prize.

To Neville A. Cross: sure we will work with the winner to see how the
prize could be used.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini