[Ambassadors] F12 Release Events: a special invite

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Sun Nov 1 13:42:36 UTC 2009

On 11/01/2009 01:36 PM, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are close to Fedora 12 release. Have you considered organizing a
> release event?
>
> It's easy to make one.

I added the Dutch Fedora 12 Release party in Utrecht, at my company's
branch office. Includes ~13 fast demo computers, beer & pizza, a
fussball table (ask Max for more details), darts, chess, poker, a
Nintendo Wii, plenty of network connectivity, is in a central location
in the Netherlands (~3 minutes from the hub of most public transport).

This is going to be a Friends party ;-)

-- Jeroen