[Ambassadors] FAmSCo Meeting Log - and - Nomination Period Reminder

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 15 10:24:01 UTC 2009

This is the last FAmSCo meeting log (hold on Thursday 12th at 1800
UTC): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-11-12/fedora-meeting.2009-11-12-18.06.html

I invite you to take a look at it, especially Local Contacts.

FAmSCo Elections: Nomination are still open!

I invite whoever is interested to add his/her name in
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee/Election/2009Nominations.

Your partecipation is important. With 700 ambassadors, and we are
counting on, the project need a great leading: your partecipation is
important and crucial to make this project grwoning.

The deadline is tomorrow (1200 PM UTC, I think). You have more that a
day to think carefully on it. A challange is an amazing thing and
could improve everyone.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me. I'll be
pleased to answer your questions.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini