[Ambassadors] Don't miss tomorrow first FAmSCo Election Town Hall at 1800 UTC in #fedora-townhall

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 26 16:16:40 UTC 2009

Hi,

I want to remember people that tomorrow we are going to have the first
FAmSCo Town Hall. There we are going to discuss about the future of
FAmSCo (and Ambassadors Project) with some candidates and, naturally,
you. There it will be possible to submit questions to candidates in
order to have something really interesting and useful.

Don't forget, by the way, the Monday 30th Town Hall with other candidates.

For the detailed list of attendees by day and for other information see:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-November/msg00113.html

Thank you for you precious attention. I hope to see you there!

Regards

Francesco