[Ambassadors] Don't miss Saturday 28th first FAmSCo Election Town Hall at 1800 UTC in #fedora-townhall

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 16:50:34 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 10:40 AM, Francesco Ugolini
<fugolini at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 9:46 PM, Francesco Ugolini
>> <fugolini at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I want to remember people that tomorrow we are going to have the first
>>> FAmSCo Town Hall. There we are going to discuss about the future of
>>> FAmSCo (and Ambassadors Project) with some candidates and, naturally,
>>> you. There it will be possible to submit questions to candidates in
>>> order to have something really interesting and useful.
>>
>> Is it an accepted procedure to mail/notify a question in advance in
>> the event the person cannot make it to the town hall ?
>
> I think it could be good to start a thread like "Questions for town
> hall" in order to have Town Hall moderator to have all the question
> right with him. If you are able to attend, feel free to ask there.

In the past we haven't had problems with having enough questions from
people attending the town halls. I think we just had a week long
period for questions to be asked of the candidates via the
questionnaire.

Each moderator is free to handle extra questions however they see fit
though. I do think preference should be given to those actually
attending.

John