[Ambassadors] Review about Free Software Conference 2009 in Budapest, Hungary

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 2 02:03:11 UTC 2009

Am Montag, den 02.11.2009, 00:39 +0100 schrieb Robert Scheck:

> Finally, I've to say "thank you" to Zoltán, Joerg and Christoph for their
> work, efforts and support around the event!

You are welcome, Robert. Thanks a lot for standing in for me. I would
have loved to go, but the devil of toothache upset my plans.
Nevertheless I tried my very best in supporting you and Zoltan by
sending you my slides, Fedora live media and an XO. Fortunately
everything arrived in time.

I'm looking forward to meet Zoltan at FOSDEM. We talked a lot while
making plans and he's a very ambitious ambassador. Surely Fedora in
Hungary will grow fast with people like him sawing in the seed of the
community.

I'd like to thank you, Zoltan, Jörg and everybody for making this event
possible.

Kind regards,
Christoph