[Ambassadors] FAmSCo elections: nominations are open!

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 13 12:37:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

I want to remember that till November 16th it's possible to nominate
yourself for Fedora Ambassadors Steering Committee election.

Your participation is important and will make the difference.

I invite you to think at this possibility. If you will be interested
visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee/Election/2009Nominations
and add your name (write what you think it's important for the
project, feel free to say whatever you want).

The future of Fedora Project is up to you: your participation will
improve our community.

Thank you

Francesco Ugolini

--