[Ambassadors] SWAG needed ASAP on Rochester NY

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Tue Nov 17 20:05:56 UTC 2009

On 11/17/2009 01:31 PM, David Nalley wrote:
> Just saw the dates in the ticket, but when do you need it by??
> What and how much do you need??
>
> Unfortunately most of us are pretty low on swag, but we can send you
> what we have.

This is my first time at NYSCATE, so I'm not sure what kinds of numbers
I'm going to need.  The guys tell me there will be thousands of attendees.

We get rolling this weekend (Sunday November 22 - Tuesday 24, 2009) so
I'm going to have take whatever can be shipped to me in the next day or
so.  Right now I don't have a thing and I'm not sure I'll even have time
to print discs.

If we don't have anything, we don't have anything.  I'm just trying the
last minute rally.

~Karlie