[Ambassadors] Report for RKM FOSS Workshop on 7th November, 2009

Subrata Dey sdey at unixrox.in
Fri Nov 20 07:47:34 UTC 2009

Dear All,

Here is the report for the said Fedora event.

I am extremely sorry for the delay in publishing the report. It took a long
time to get the photos.

Venue: Ramakrishna Mission Shilpamandira Computer Centre, Belur, Howrah,
West Bengal, India.

Desc. of Event.

1. A discussion about FOSS & Fedora.
2. A discussion about MONO & Wine.
3. A quize contest (conducted by Institute faculty members and participated
by students).
4. Distribution of Fedora 10, 32 bit DVDs and Fedora 11 Live media among the
students.

Total time spent: 3 hrs.

Event stat:

The event was extremely successful, and the institute promised to use Fedora
in their servers.

The photos of the event can be found in the following link.

http://picasaweb.google.com/sdey.in/RKMFOSSWorkshop?feat=directlink

Thanks to all for their co-operation.

A lot of thanks to Mr. Susmit Shanigrahi for providing me with the Fedora
medias for making the event successful.

Subrata Dey.
+91 9038071117