[Ambassadors] Report for Fedora 12 Release Party in Valencia (Spain)

Juan J. Martínez jjm at usebox.net
Sat Nov 21 10:53:26 UTC 2009

Hello,

Everything went fine. Despite the local Linux user groups are somehow
inactive, 5 former members attended the party.

In the last moment, another Fedora user arrived :)

There's a short chronicle here:
http://rambleon.usebox.net/post/251779521/fedora-12-release-party-valencia-es

I can't say it was a big success (seven people), but I wouldn't call it
a fail because the local situation of Valencia (and to some extent
Spain) regarding LUGs it's far from good.

This kind of little events may help people to meet each other and may be
we can improve the situation.

Regards,

Juanjo

--