[Ambassadors] Campus Ambassadors program

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 01:11:57 UTC 2009

As far as the campus ambassador project at large, I can somewhat agree that
it is stagnant but myself and a couple other campus ambassadors are, and
have been, pushing forward down here in the trenches. That being said, it
would be great to have structure and some leadership. Many thanks for not
only bringing this up but also volunteering to lead the charge. If there is
any help I can offer, please let me know.

-Adam (From Android - CM)