[Ambassadors] Teaching Open Source Resources o web links on spanish

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 22:21:15 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Alejandro Perez <aeperezt at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Helo,
>
> Any one, do you know if there a web sites, for teaching open source or free
> software on Spanish. Sites from Spain or Latam. I need to refer to some web
> sites a couple of teachers that are interested on the matter, Mel Chua give
> some links on English, thanks for those.

I think that you will have more luck if you ask in Spanish mailing
list, such as:

"Fedora discussions in Spanish" <fedora-es-list at redhat.com>
"Latin American Fedora Ambassadors" <embajadores-fedora-latam at redhat.com>
"Soporte de Usuarios Fedora" <usuarios at proyectofedora.org>

You can go even further and look for central American List regarding
free software:
"Comunidad de Software Libre de Centroamérica" <comunidad at softwarelibre.ca>

There was a education gathering in Mexico with virtual access called
edusol about one week ago. Probably it will be worth googling for
that.

Hope this pointers lead you in the right direction.

Best regards

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217