[Ambassadors] Fwd: [fedora-india-operations] #17: printed media

Ravi D. Sharma rdsharma4u at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 05:53:01 UTC 2009

Dear all,

We  have started some operations to promote fedora in Meerut. So, started a
program that will be held after 15days in some organization.

In coming 18th(Sunday),Initially it will be organized in FIIT, Meerut,

The event will cover
1. Introduction to Linux, Fedora
2. Installation of Fedora core
3. Troubleshooting
4. Hands On session

1st November, Will be held in CCS University, Meerut campus.
1. Introduction to Linux, Fedora
2. Installation of Fedora core
3. Troubleshooting
4. Hands On session
5. Installing specific Software used in B.Tech, M.Sc Bioinformatics

As the request is in huge amount from the students as already about 60
students request reached to me. We are hoping 80-100 students with faculty
members in 18th Oct.

Let me know if the media can be transferred to me about 100 because i cant
afford so much amount. Although, one copies from each still i did'nt receive
yet as request was posted in Agust. The ticket no. was

<https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-india/ticket/17#comment:8>

Let me know the status what could be done next and about fund too.
because in 1st November it will be huge number of students.
And the expected cost would be around 13,000-15,000 INR. and about 200 DvDs.

i expect a fast reply from the guys. because i afford about 30 DvDs yet
locally by my own expense.  I cant afford more.

regards
R.D.Sharma
Lecturer, Bioinformatics,
Department of Microbiology.