[Ambassadors] Account Deleted

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 15 06:53:44 UTC 2009

On Thursday 15 October 2009 07:53:05 Saadaldine AlSaidi wrote:
> Hello Ambassadors,
>
> I wired thing is happening,
> I'm still on the mailing list of the fedora ambassadors and still receiving
> discussion emails. But its seems that i was deleted from the Amb. list, in
> addition to two other ambassadors from lebanon.
> Anyone can verify this, knowing that I didn't receive any notification
> regarding this issue !?

you are still in Ambassadors in FAS
08:49 <zodbot> User: omen, Name: saadaldine alsaidi, email:
saadsaidi at gmail.com, Creation: 2007-03-07, IRC Nick: None, Timezone: UTC,
Locale: C, Extension: 5101331, GPG key ID: C952D41E, Status:
               active
08:49 <zodbot> Approved Groups: cla_done ambassadors cla_fedora
08:49 <zodbot> Unapproved Groups: None

and also in the Ambassadors ML - that is the reason why you can post here ;)

Please have a look here, maybe you find your Friends in the rejected part.
Please send me further discussion to this topic in a private mail.

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688