[Ambassadors] New customs letter

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 25 23:03:58 UTC 2009

Good evening Paul,

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009, Paul Frields wrote:
> After being alerted that our aging customs letter might be causing
> some difficulties, I worked with Red Hat Legal to get a new version
> uploaded here. It's been signed by the Red Hat VP of Tax and is in a
> printable PDF format here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Customs_letter_for_Fedora_media

thank you very much for doing the work and for getting somebody at Red Hat
signing the document officially - now that Alex is no longer at Red Hat.

We'll see, whether the nice German duty is going to accept it next time or
whether we still need proforma bills in addition. Nevertheless, the updated
document will (hopefully) help all Fedora Ambassadors to ship our Fedora
media around the world more easily.

Greetings,
  Robert