[Ambassadors] Is it possible for Fedora developers to visit Egypt?

Mohammed Safwat mail.msafwat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 01:51:42 UTC 2009

Dear All ,
I'm thinking about an event in my country Egypt , where I can support
Fedora,raise the technical level and break the rule that "Egypt is not a
suitable place for any big events that include gurus and strong
developers".I'm thinking about turning Egypt to be a hot spot for strong
technical events "like Linux Tag" for example.

I have talked with Nayyar , and I'm preparing the proposal to be posted on
Fedora ,but I'm asking if we can invite some of Fedora developers to come
and talk in this event?I hope that it's possible ,and I want to hear your
suggestions for that,and you can guide me if I'm misleading some of the
rules here.

Thanks alot,
Mohammed Safwat , ambassador from Egypt.