[Ambassadors] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 14:53:13 UTC 2009

Tristan is absolutely right, however this may be more of a case of
carelessness than anything else (like something malicious, which it could
be, but let's err on the side of careless). Linkedin has a feature where you
can add everyone on your mailing list, which in the first place is a bad
idea but, alas, something some people who should know better consistently
do.

Needless to say, you don't want to do that because addresses like
fedora-ambassadors-list at redhat.com becomes an "invitee."

Assuming this is an honest mistake and not something malicious, thanks
Tristan for reminding everyone about the list rules, and for those using
social networking sites, be careful about who you add.

51 and foggy (the weather, not me),
Larry Cafiero