[Ambassadors] Fedora on Software Freedom Day 2009'

Alexjan Carraturo axjslack at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 10:20:47 UTC 2009

2009/8/26 Engels Antonio <engels at bluepoint.com.ph>:
> On Tue, August 25, 2009 9:42 pm, Neville A. Cross wrote:
>> I know that SFD is celebrated in different ways, but those that will
>> be celebrating promoting Fedora should also make an entry in Fedora
>> Events List.
>>
>> Here is my part:
>> http://softwarefreedomday.org/teams/centralandsouthamerica/Nicaragua
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents#FY10_Q3_.28September_2009_-_November_2009.29_2
>
> MagieAntonio, HehersonPagcaliwagan, and I will promote Fedora in our
> Software Freedom Day celebration as well:
>
> http://bluepoint.com.ph/SFD09/
>
> Regards,
> Engels

In Italy we are preparing with Free Software User Group Italia, the
Software Freedom Day. We are attending more than 400 students from
various High Schools.  Canonical send us a lot of CD's stickers and
other material.

But I am a Fedora ambassador and I would like to spread Fedora, and
not Ubuntu (or not only). It's possibile to have some CD's, gadgets or
something similar? I see that Red Hat/Fedora have a sponsorship within
SFD... they have preparaed nothing? Otherwise, it's possible to
contact somebody to have that material?

More information about our event are on
http://www.fsugitalia.org/eventi/ or
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/IT/Events (Both ita only)
or on SFD Wiki http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/teams/fsugitalia (eng
only)

Thank you, and sorry if I can't read this email-thread before.

Please, if you can, reply soon, we have few days.

Alexjan Carraturo.