[Ambassadors] Nilson-request

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 11:17:36 UTC 2009

If what you want is to change your FAS account user name, the solution
is to create a new account. New user page at wiki too. Then write from
the old account to infraestructure asking to delete it. Think that you
have to create a ticket some where. You will not get to change it as
there are so many integrated services relaying on FAS, and a change in
user name is complex to uptade on every single subsystem. A Freemedia
collaborator asked me about the same few weeks ago.
Best regardas.

On 9/4/09, David Nalley <david at gnsa.us> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 6:32 AM, Nilson Barbosa dos
> santos<nilinformatica at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi I would like to mute the name of my account of ambassador   on  FAS to
>> nbarbosa.
>> Thanks
>>
>> --
>>

> You would need to ask someone in infrastructure about that.
> #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net

Neville
Linux User # 473217