[Ambassadors] LinuxCon 2009-09-21

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 22:23:40 UTC 2009

Actually, I just talked to Angela Brown at the Linux Foundation (after
trading calls and e-mails for the last few weeks) and, where once there was
no room, something came up today and now we have space.

So, Matt -- it's on, despite my earlier e-mail to the contrary. It looks
like we'll have a booth. I need to get specifics on the number of
volunteers, etc., on Tuesday when she returns from the long weekend.

[Matt/Kevin/John and anyone else in Portland -- Matt McKenzie has taken the
reins on this one and he'll probably need help. I have a SFD event in Felton
on the same day -- dammit! -- so I won't be going up. The event box will go
up there, though, and Matt, let's talk about logistics as soon as possible]

Sorry for the delay on this.

Larry Cafiero