[Ambassadors] Fedora @ Ohio LinuxFest

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 23:49:05 UTC 2009

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 6:21 PM, Michel Alexandre
Salim<michael.silvanus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is anyone going to LinuxFest later this month (25th-27th)? If there's
> anyone from Columbus that's planning to set up a Fedora booth, I'm
> more than willing to help out (I'm planning to be there at least
> Saturday and Sunday; not sure about Friday). Double-plus-good if I can
> crash on the couch too.

Before asking if anyone is doing anything for an event on the mailing
list you should look at the Fedora events page

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents

As it does this time, it will often have a link to specific
information about what the Fedora Project has planned for an event as
well as how you can get involved.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ohio_Linux_Fest_2009

John